1) Get Acquainted with Fair grounds
2) Read Exhibition terms and instructions for exhibitors
Read Exhibition terms and instructions for exhibitors thoroughly so that you know what you need to consider when plannin your exhibition stand.
3) Fill and Sent your registration form
Fill your Registration form thoroughly and sent it
4) Secure your visibility in the Fair
There are variety of options on promoting your Company and Exhibition stand before and during the Fair. These include ads in Koneyrittäjä-magazine, the Exhibition catalog, the Visitor-bags and on the Website. Please contact Mr Tapio Hirvikoski (tel. +35840 9009 417) on the matter.
5) Follow updated information on the Website and make preparations for the Exhibition
Updates and follow up information will be mailed via postal service and upadated on the Finnmetko website.
Make nessesary preparations for the Exhibition. Order and distripute Invitation Cards to your customers on time.
Please refer to Himos Holiday and Jämsek Ltd for information on accommodation services.
6) Construction and operation of Exhibition Stand
Exhibitors are themselfs responsibe for construction and operation of the their fair stand unless other wise agreed upon. When constructing the Exhibition Stands please note that:
- Construction of Out-door can start on Monday 20th of August at 8:00 AM.
- Construction of Asphalt-field stands can start on Saturday 25th of August at 8:00 AM
Construction of Finnmetko-hall stands can start on Tuesday 28th of August at 8:00 AM
Construction of Stands must be Finished when fair opens.
Decommissioning of stands can start when the Fair closes on Saturday 1th of September at 6:oo PM. Stands must be fully decommissioned and all material removed from Fair Grounds by Monday 10th of August.
If you cant meet these dates or need other special arrangements contact the fair Management.
Indoor stands wall structures will be erected by 3rd party apointed by the Fair Management.
Varmista näkyvyytesi näyttelyn yhteydessä. Ota yhteyttä näyttelyn markkinointipäällikköön Tapio Hirvikoskeen, puh 040 9009 417.